Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's been a long time

Your result for Which DragonLance Character Are You?...

Coryn



You're Coryn, a White Robe who developed her considerably powerful magic at an extraordinarily young age. Ambitious and talented, you pursue your dreams relentlessly and never settle for second best. You're also a mage of Solinari! You put others before yourself and strive to make the world a better place for everyone. You use your magic to serve others, and to promote peace and understanding. Though you abhor violence, you're brave and unafraid to stand up for what you believe in. People might accuse you of being too idealistic, but you disagree with that sentiment and continue to devoutly believe that, with enough effort, you can change the world for the better.

Noteworthy White Robes in DragonLance include: Palin Majere, Par-Salian, Coryn Brinefolk, and Dunbar Mastermate.
Take Which DragonLance Character Are You? at HelloQuizzy

Wow, this is an amazing coincidence, Coryn was my nickname in my early years of college.

Its been a long time since I took and posted a quiz and since I played video games. I'm too busy engaging in Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! battles. Thanks to my Dungeon and Dragons Wizard training I have been successful in doing battle agaist nefarious Pokemon creatures that pop up from no where to challenge me.

[HT: RSM - for inspiring me to take this quiz.]

No comments: