Monday, August 07, 2006

Tree of Life

Well, I'm finally enjoying my vacation at DisneyWorld thanks to the fact that my luggage arrived. I would have been miserable had my suitcase been lost.

In there I had soft, breathable, light weight, cotton blend clothes that are perfect for this weather. The walmart specials were just too thick for 90F+ and 80+ percent humidity. I really have to thank Bou of boudicca.mu.nu for all the tips she gave me on Disney. Not only were they helpful, theywere truly extra-ordinary insider's tips!!!

Were resting right now, waiting for our fast pass time to Khali River Rapids and hydrating ourselves till its our appointed time to enter the ride.

Well, gotta go now. Will write more later.

This message was sent using PIX-FLIX Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures with your wireless phone visit
www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getpix.

To learn how you can record videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getflix.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download
process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments: