Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bright Lights Big City

Times Square (TS) at dusk. The week is finally over and as I take the endless walk towards the heart of TS, I let the stress, frustration and disappointment of the week to melt away with each new step I take on my homeward journey. What helps is having such a picturesque and visually stimulating view, which temporarily helps take me out of my head and the issues of the day.

Arriving at the station, I begin my subterranian descent, scurrying about to catch my train, like many of my fellow travellers, into the entrenched bowels of NYC.

I get to the train just as its about to pull out, and as I sit, I begin to wonder if I can actually make it to the end of January (after bonus distributions), let alone through next week, without being quiting.

I guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here! I have a nascar site. You can find everything from nascar as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Check it out when you can :)
Rod

_Jon said...

We never did get to TS, did we?
That's a cool pic.
I, however, would have a different reaction while walking toward that. It would make me more tense - all those people, congestion - ugh. I learned soooo much on my visit. So much about me.

(btw, I think the comment above mine is spam.)